$1,200.00 p.a. (GST inclusive)
Corporate Membership is aimed at organisations who operate in a single state / territory of Australia. AIBC Corporate Membership benefits include:
- Affiliation to the AIBC Branch located in your state / territory with up to three Company Nominees, two of whom may be registered in any other branch.
- Discounted registration fees for AIBC events including networking functions with members and visiting delegations, government officials and business leaders; joint AIBC / IABC Business Conferences; and Trade Missions.
- Subscription to AIBCnews, the AIBC’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Access to “members only” area of www.aibc.com.au which includes specialised publications and reports.
- Voting rights at AIBC elections in accordance with the AIBC’s Articles of Association.
Sydney TAFE values being a member of the AIBC for many reasons. These include opportunities to network with businesses, participate in informative and insightful members' events and form relationships with strategic stakeholders. Membership of the AIBC supports and informs the partnerships Sydney TAFE has developed with Indonesian organisations and helps us have a better understanding of current issues in Indonesia. The AIBC is a welcoming organisation where members are open to sharing knowledge, both in Australia and in Indonesia.
International Client Relations Manager, TAFE NSW