National Corporate Members
$2,500.00 p.a. (GST inclusive)
National Corporate Membership is ideal for large organisations which operate in multiple states / territories of Australia. AIBC National Corporate Membership benefits include:
- Affiliation to AIBC branches in each state / territory across Australia with up to seven Company Nominees, with a limit of one nominee registered per branch.
- Invitation to VIP events with key government officials and business leaders from both Australia and Indonesia.
- Incorporation of company logo on the AIBC’s home page.
- Discounted registration fees for AIBC events including networking functions with members and visiting delegations, government officials and business leaders; joint AIBC/IABC Business Conferences; and Trade Missions.
- Subscription to AIBCnews, the AIBC’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Access to “members only” area of www.aibc.com.au which includes specialised publications and reports.
- Voting rights at AIBC elections in accordance with the AIBC’s Articles of Association.
Opportunity International Australia appreciates that the AIBC represents individuals and companies with a shared interest in our close neighbour Indonesia. Both the AIBC and Opportunity share a commitment to a closer connection with Indonesia – on a social, cultural and economic level – and we value the AIBC members who share Opportunity’s vision to see communities empowered throughout Indonesia.
Partnerships Manager, Opportunity International